Alliance Air, the wholly owned subsidiary of Air India will commence flight operations from Bilaspur to Delhi via options of Jabalpur and Allahabad effective March 1, 2021.
The flights are scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Routes Jabalpur-Bilaspur-Jabalpur and Bilaspur-Allahabad-Bilaspur will be launched under the UDAN scheme (Regional Connectivity Scheme) of Government of India.
The airline will be deploying ATR 72 600 aircraft having a seating capacity of 70 seats for the route. These new flights will now connect Bilaspur to Jabalpur, Allahabad and Delhi, while further connecting to the rest of the country over Delhi.
Bilaspur is 45th Alliance Air’s Destination
Continuing efforts to bolster regional connectivity pan-India, Alliance Air takes immense delight in adding Bilaspur to its ambit as the 45th destination post COVID lockdown flight resumption.
Bilaspur has many tourist attractions like Bakhra Dam which receives a large footfall from nature lovers. These flights will add to the convenience of travellers and tradesmen boosting economic development in the region.
Ready Reckoner: Multiple Connectivity Options
- Flight 9I691 will depart from Delhi at 11:50 hrs and arrive in Jabalpur at 13:50 hrs.
- Flight 9I691 will depart from Jabalpur at 14:20 hrs and arrive in Bilaspur at 15:20 hrs.
- Flight 9I698 will depart from Bilaspur at 15:45 hrs and arrive in Allahabad at 17:05 hrs.
- Flight 9I698 departs from Allahabad at 17:30 hrs and arrive in Delhi at 19:15 hrs.
- Flight 9I697 will depart from Delhi at 12:45 hrs and arrive in Allahabad at 14:30 hrs.
- Flight 9I697 will depart from Allahabad at 15:00 hrs and arrive in Bilaspur at 16:00 hrs.
- Flight 9I691 will depart from Bilaspur at 16:30 hrs and arrive in Jabalpur at 17:30 hrs.
- Flight 9I691 will depart from Jabalpur at 18:00 hrs and arrive in Delhi at 20:00 hrs
To know more about our promotional offers, passengers can log on to: www.airindia.in or contact any of our travel agent.