Whole wheat/ tortilla Rotis – 4 – 6
For the Paneer:
- Cottage cheese – 250gm cut into cubes
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chopped chillies – 1 tsp
- Chopped Onions – 2 tbsp
- Cubes of green/red/yellow capsicums – 1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce – 1/2 cup
- Schezwan sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tsp chopped
- Sprouts – 1/4 cup
- Shredded cabbage – 1/2 cup
- Grated cheese/cream cheese – 2 tbsp
- Prepare all the ingredients for the wraps.
- Heat oil, saute the ginger-garlic paste and onions, add in the tomato sauce, schezwan sauce, paneer cubes, capsicum cubes and seasonings to taste.
- Cook for 2-3 mins on a low flame, add sprouts and coriander leaves, remove from the flame.
- Apply little cream cheese on the rotis/wraps, spread a little shredded cabbage and arrange the paneer mixture, sprinkle some chaat masala and some shredded onions as well, roll it carefully and secure the end.
- Grill it if desired in a grill pan or tava and serve immediately with chips.