Everyone dreams of walking around the gym in those shorts, but of course it would be a fuse if those legs din’t have thickness and definition. In todays article we will define ground breaking workout rules, where those trunks have no choice but to grow.
The leg muscles originate from a stubborn family group, thanks to our ancestor’s extensive usage, they have stopped responding to the little weights in the gym. In simple words, if you want them to grow, you have to lift heavy and keep the muscle under severe torture for a maximum amount of time.
Let’s chalk a workout now
|WORKOUT 4 Sets Each||SET 1||SET 2||SET 3||SET 4|
|WARM UP FREE SQUATS||50 reps||50 reps||50 reps||50 reps|
|BACK SQUATS||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps|
|LEG PRESS||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps|
|LEG EXTENSION||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps|
|HAMSTRING CURL||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps||20 reps|
Long kept secrets in the Pro world –
- The repetitions are high, but it’s required to activate those high and slow-twitch fibres.
- The motion towards gravity must be slow, and against gravity must be fast.
- Pause at the end of the motion range to add more stress to your workout.
- Intentionally squeeze the working muscle to stress it further and give a complete blowout.
- It is very important to rest for about 4- 5 minutes between each set, recover completely and get ready to destroy again.
Immediately, have a full banana and a scoop of protein shake with cold milk post-workout. Your body will suck it in like a dry sponge.
If you are barely able to walk, kudos, that’s an indication for an annihilating workout.
Well, give it a shot once a week and get ready for your new jeans as your legs grow.