- Cooked boiled white/brown rice – 1 cup
- Shredded white/purple cabbage – 1 cup
- Nacho chips – 1 cup
- Cooked kidney beans – 1 cup or a tin of baked beans
- Tomato ketchup – 1/4 cup
- Chopped green capsicums – 1/2 cup
- Sliced black and green olives – 3 to 4
- Sliced jalapenos – 2 to 3
- Hung curd – 1 cup
- Cream cheese – 2 tbsp
- Mixed herbs and chilli flakes to taste
- White sauce – 1 cup
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Fried/baked potato cubes – 1 cup
- Chopped parsley/coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Now using a transparent glass bowl, we shall layer this recipe.
- At the base, pour in the white sauce, followed by baked beans or kidney beans mixed with little tomato ketchup and herbs, chilli flakes, and chaat masala.
- Next, assemble some cabbage leaves, and a few crushed nachos, and cream cheese mixed with hung curd, sprinkle sliced jalapenos, olives, capsicum, parsley along the way in the layers.
- Repeat the layers, assembling the bowl till the top, place some nacho chips along the border, add grated cheese and olives on the surface garnish and allow it to chill for 15 to 20 mins. Serve.
- Try using leftover concepts here like dry subzis, dry non-veg tikkas, kebabs etc.
- For an interesting Indian fusion flavour, use egg bhurji or paneer bhurji with colourful bell peppers in the recipe.
For more delicious recipes, Click here.