Being stuck at home because of the lockdown and not being able to step out does not mean we shouldn’t make the effort to dress up or look gorgeous! Watch this quick tutorial on how to do the perfect makeup for your online refreshers, no matter the situation, I genuinely feel if you look good you’re definitely going to feel good!
- To begin with apply a cleanser, now, whenever you choose a cleanser, make sure it’s paraben free and does not contain any sulphates, both of which are harmful for your skin.
- Next, it’s time to use the corrector and moisturise your face. I’m using the Vitamin-C serum from Mama’s Earth, I’ve read really good reviews and wanted to try it out. A tip for using any type of corrector is to give it a good massage and wait a few minutes for it to penetrate deep into your skin. I am also using an under eye cream from the same brand, since the under eye skin is very sensitive, make sure you are very gentle while doing this step.
- Next step is sunscreen, I use the tinted sunscreen from Clinique, it has 40SPF and is oil-free. It also doubles up very well as a primer.
- Since this makeup is for an online class, I would suggest using a medium to light coverage foundation. Prior to that, I’m going to correct some blemishes on my face using a concealer.
- Now time to get that foundation on, I’m using a foundation from L.A. Girl. The way you blend your foundation decides how flawlessly it sets on your skin, for blending you can either use a brush or a beauty blender.
- For the rest of my look I’m using a palette from Benefit, this is an all-in-one palette that consists of a contour shade, highlighter, blush and a shimmer blush. It’s suitable for travelling and you can use it to do your full makeup on the go.
- For my eyebrows, I’m using an eyebrow filler from Anastasia Beverly Hills, use an angular brush to apply this. Carefully curl your lashes using an eyelash curler, I don’t recommend using false lashes while doing subtle or light makeup like this one.
- Moving on to the blush, apply the blush using a brush that is neither too thick or large, then apply the highlighter, I like keeping my highlighter quite minimalistic, you can use the highlighter as per your discretion.
- Lastly, accessorise the look with some light jewellery, and we are done!
Do let me know your thoughts on this look in the comments section below and watch this space for more videos every week!