- Chunky/creamy peanut butter – 1 cup
- Grain sugar – ½ cup
- Melted butter/oil – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Maida – 1½ cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Line the muffin tin with greaseproof paper
- Prepare all the ingredients as per the list above
- Combine together the peanut butter, sugar, oil/butter
- Add in the beaten eggs, vanilla essence and milk
- Sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Combine together the wet and dry ingredients using a spatula
- Fold in the choco-chips and pour the mixture into the muffin tins, and place for baking for approx. 15 – 18 mins. To check if its done, use a toothpick to prick the muffin in the centre to see if it comes out clean and well baked.
- Remove them from the moulds, allow them to cool on a wire rack and serve warm with a cup of coffee!
For more recipes, Click here.